Ministry & Business Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2006






Ezekiel 37 Bible Watch
is our original site.
We started our internet ministry
if I remember right almost 3 years ago.
I had to use the template Freeservers
provided because I did not know HTML.
Between only having dial-up and learning HTML on my own,
more then once I lost much of the material on certain pages.

Oh yeah!
Back then Mozila browser worked better then Internet Explorer for uploading and saving changes and new pages on Freeservers website. I do not know if that is still true because I still use a Mozila browser but now I use Mozila Firefox.
For certain other things I do like Internet Explorer better.

Now I have a working knowledge of the basics of HTML and found there is more freedom in programming a site with HTML then using templates except there are some things I still do not know how to do so I am glad that I started with the Template to get side columns for page links etc.

Anyway, Ezekiel 37 Bible Watch is a Christian website with an emphasis on salvation and a love for Israel.

Web-pages include topics on
addictions and suicide on the Ricky Knox Memorial page,
clean humour on the Christian Captioned Cartoons page,
Your Favorite Bible Scriptures,
The Prayer Requests page,
Contact page,
and much more.


Next time, unless I think of something else,
I will tell you about the first traffic program I successfully used.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 


Visit me on Twitter at:

PastorBill3rd

WebBusiness3


Author's E-mail: revbill3rd@yahoo.com



CrossLink Bulider Ads/Links
Obtain company credit check