Ministry & Business Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Look

Our blog has a new look (less dark).
After all as Christians we should be shining forth the light of Jesus Christ and His love.

I noticed that with this "new look" one of our older blogs is a little more difficut to read (some letters and lines are crowding together in posts that I used larger Fonts for the letters).
Sometime in the future I will fix that.
In the meantime enjoy all of my other blog posts.

Thank you!


Sincerely in Christ,
Pastor Bill


PS I am also experimenting with "Widgets"
so if certain thigs do not look right on this blog,
please forgive me during my learning curve!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 


Visit me on Twitter at:

PastorBill3rd

WebBusiness3


Author's E-mail: revbill3rd@yahoo.com



CrossLink Bulider Ads/Links
Obtain company credit check