Ministry & Business Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"Cell Phone vs. Bible"




"Cell Phone vs. Bible" was slightly modified by me for my blogs.
I am unaware of the original author but I discovered it when it was posted in FROGS'n'EAGLES, a Yahoo chat group for writers, those considering writing those who find themselves writing (like for blogs, newsletters & websites).
Though FROGS'n'EAGLES welcomes all writers it does have a Chritian perspective to it.
I joined because they believe (as I do) that the Holy Spirit is moving through the internet (through websites, blogs etc.).



Cell Phone vs. Bible


I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phones?

• What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?

• What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?

• What if we flipped through it several times a day?

• What if we used it to receive messages?

• What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?

• What if we gave it to kids as gifts?

• What if we used it as we traveled?

• What if we used it in case of an emergency?

• This is something to make you go...hmmm...where is my Bible?

• Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cellphones, we don’t ever have to worry about our bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 


Visit me on Twitter at:

PastorBill3rd

WebBusiness3


Author's E-mail: revbill3rd@yahoo.com



CrossLink Bulider Ads/Links
Obtain company credit check