Ministry & Business Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Normalizing pedophilia? No Way!



A new friend from Facebook sent me this message:

"A question William,
I have tried to share this message with others and no one has even recognized my posts.
William, my husband is a Psychologist and was not happy with the 1973 vote to "normalize" homosexuality.
The reality is that they are now working to "normaliaze" pedofillia.
Do you think you can get anyone to listen?
http://veneremurcernui.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/the-next-push-normalizing-pedophilia/ "



My comments :

The blog article that the link goes to; is specifically a Roman Catholic article pointing out the wrongs of normalizing pedophilia.
Although I am not a Roman Catholic I am glad that there are Catholics concerned about this issue.
Anytime, any group wants to normalize sexual child molestation (pedophilia) or any kind of child abuse;
it should be cause for all of us to be concerned.

In the linked article; a true comment states:
"40 years ago, many warned that the American Psychiatric Association’s “normalizing” of homosexuality would one day lead to efforts to “normalize” pedophilia, bestiality, etc. That day is now."

Also, the last two paragraphs in the linked blog article should be read by ALL who are concerned about this issue!

Jesus said;
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew 18:6

I sent similar content to this post out to different yahoo chat groups and I posted it here on my blog for 3 reasons:

1. Jesus wants us to protect not offend and/or hurt children.
2. Like I said any time abuse of children is about to be normalized , we should be concerned.
3. I promised my Facebook friend I would help send this important message out!.

Please help me send this message out by reposting in other groups, copying and pasting it into e-mails
for you to send out to others by posting this information or at least the link in your blogs etc.

Remember the pedophiles are not the victims, the innocent children will become and some children already are the real victims!
I know that all or at least most of you reading this agree with what is in the link and agree with the content of this post.


Sincerely in Christ,
internet pastor Bill


Ministry & Business
www.mbusiness.blogspot.com/


God's Word In Many Languages
www.e37bwgodsword.faithweb.com/index.html



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 


Visit me on Twitter at:

PastorBill3rd

WebBusiness3


Author's E-mail: revbill3rd@yahoo.com



CrossLink Bulider Ads/Links
Obtain company credit check