Ministry & Business Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ezekiel Prayer Warriors

Ezekiel 37 Bible Watch Prayer Warriors
was our first Yahoo group that
we owned and founded on
November 4, 2004.

It's name has been changed to:
Ezekiel Prayer Warriors
Location changed to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EzekielsPrayerWarriors/

It is a group whose main focus is prayer requests,
praying for one another and posts about prayer.
The leadership is free to post on any Biblical subject in order
to build up our members and readers in the faith of Jesus Christ.

For more information on our Yahoo groups go to my Yahoo 360,
look at the feeds from 3 of our Yahoo groups.
You can also see all of the groups I belong to.
Some of them we own,
some while not a owner;
I am a Moderator with much control and input
while some I am only a member.

Also, while on My Yahoo 360 page click on "Blog" or "My Blog"
and read the article titled:
"Our Yahoo Forum chat groups (an extension of our ministry)".
or click above and go directly there.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 


Visit me on Twitter at:

PastorBill3rd

WebBusiness3


Author's E-mail: revbill3rd@yahoo.com



CrossLink Bulider Ads/Links
Obtain company credit check