Ministry & Business Blog

Monday, September 03, 2007

Prospeity Gospel -Truth or Falsehood?

I am probably going to lose some net friends and readers over this post and video.

God's truth is truth!


I agree with this message on this YouTube video.

We need balance God promised to meet our needs
but he also promised spiritual blessings
during afflictions, trials and spiritual growth.



I believe in healing.
I believe in God meeting our needs as we are faithful to Him.
I believe in God answering prayers according to God's Will.


I do not believe in a false Gospel that automatically judges people who are struggling with finances and/or struggling with sickness and with health issues.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 


Visit me on Twitter at:

PastorBill3rd

WebBusiness3


Author's E-mail: revbill3rd@yahoo.com



CrossLink Bulider Ads/Links
Obtain company credit check